Textadept 8.3 is released from http://foicica.com/textadept
* Stop annoying black box from flashing when saving some files on Win32.
* Fixed bug in parsing Ruby error output.
* Do not emit `events.LEXER_LOADED` for the command entry.
* Fixed bug with Python syntax checking on Win32.
* Scintilla: fixed bug in `buffer:count_characters()`.
* Scintilla: small GTK fixes.
* Improved API documentation lookup behind the caret.
* Refactored snippets to longer display placeholder text.
* `spawn()` can now optionally specify the child's environment.
* Added Gherkin lexer.
* Updated to Scintilla 3.6.1.
-- You are subscribed to code.att.foicica.com. To change subscription settings, send an e-mail to code+help.att.foicica.com. To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to code+unsubscribe.att.foicica.com.Received on Thu 01 Oct 2015 - 10:26:00 EDT
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Fri 02 Oct 2015 - 06:40:35 EDT