[code] Problem with snippets and escaping "%%".

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 17:46:07 +0800

Using latest (8.3) I'm building up a library of snippets for Prolog.
Putting this into my init.lua…

snippets.prolog = {
  mod = "%% ft=prolog\n"
}

…I get the string "%%" in the output. (I am, of course, expecting
"%".) If I replace the "%%" in the snippet with "%", as expected I
get errors. It seems that %-escaping isn't working.

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the
discussions of entering China our focus has really been what's best