[code] Textadept's appearance on Linux

From: Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 08:03:41 +1000

I much prefer the appearance of Sublime Text 3 when I apply my
favourite theme, but I prefer Textadept as it's open source. I read
recently that GTK allows you to specify a theme to be applied when
running an application. It can either be specified at the command line
or in a .desktop file.

Has anyone done this before and if so, what theme are you using? I
particularly want to change the appearance of the file tabs.

--
Russell Dickenson