Re: [code] [textadept]

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 23:09:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jay,

On Sun, 25 Oct 2015, Jae-woo Kim wrote:

> Thank you, Robert, Mitchell. I understanded what you both said, and
> successed to follow your instruction.
> Yes, now I can see my API document comment after seeing the official API
> document when I press Ctrl+H repeatedly. I think the effects of
> _USERHOME..'/modules/ansi_c/api'
> _USERHOME..'/modules/ansi_c/jay_api'
> are same.

I actually forgot that if you use the filename 'api', and place it in
`~/.textadept/modules/ansi_c/`, Textadept will automatically pick it up
without you having to create or do anything with a `post_init.lua`. Magic!

> That's already sufficient to me, but now I'm trying to tweak the way
> documents appears.
> e.g.)
> in official modules/ansi_c/api, there is
> sin sin(double) blahblah
>
> and I made _USERHOME..'/modules/ansi_c/api'
> sin my_private_trivial_shy_comment
>
> finally, I want to see "merged" API document in textadept like this,
> sin(double) blahblah
> my_private_trivial_shy_comment
> when I press Ctrl+H "just one time".
>

> But, as far, I've thought it's impossible to achieve this after reading
> M.show_documentation() implementation in official
> modules/textadept/editing.lua

Yes, that is correct. API documentation strings are separate from one
another. Sorry for the confusion.