[code] Head-scratcher with file_types.patterns

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 21:49:46 +0800

I have these three lines of code in my init.lua:

textadept.file_types.patterns['^#!.+/regina'] = 'rexx'
> textadept.file_types.patterns['^#!.+/rexx'] = 'rexx'
> textadept.file_types.patterns['ft=rexx'] = 'rexx'

The last one works (as long as it's in the first line of the file). The
first two do not. I cannot find any set of incantations that will make the
first two work. I'm positive I'm doing something utterly stupid here, but
I just can't see what it would be.