Re: [code] [textadept] Secure download and build

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 11:20:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

On Sun, 1 Nov 2015, xsek.att.openmailbox.org wrote:

> "Let's encrypt" is great, but not ready yet (two weeks to go though as I
> remember). What could be done right now is archive of all sources + gpg
> signatures of all archives + checksums in buildscripts. It is not difficult
> at all.

Thanks for bringing this topic to my attention!

I'll need to investigate on this further before getting back to you. Until
then you can make use of this set of md5 hashes I just computed:

   http://foicica.com/textadept/md5sums.txt

You can use the 'https' variant of that URL if you like, but I'm not sure
you'd consider it "secure" as the certificate is self-signed.