[code] [textadept] automatically fill the Find field with selected text for Ctrl-F

From: Ziegenlippe <ziegenlippe.att.googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 09:47:55 +0100

Hello,
after long search I found this cool editor for Linux.

The only thing that traps me all the time is the search short cut
(Ctrl-F). From the other editors I usually use (notepad++, eclipse) I'm
used to get the Find field automatically filled with the selected text
of the editor area.
Loads of times I fail to search for text because I didn't notice that
the Find field wasn't filled with the selection as I expected.
I did not find a solution so far. Is there a way - perhaps a lua config
snippet - to get the selection automatically inserted into the Find field?

Thanks,
David