[code] see lexer defined background colors in caret line

From: docmorchel . <docmorchel.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 01:25:36 +0100

Hi list,

I use a lexer, that defines background colours as part of the style for
certain tokens. I would like to see these background colours also while
writing text. However the background colour of caret line seems to have
precedence.

One of my attempts was to remove the background colour of the caret line by
setting buffer.caret_line_visible to false which didn't show any effect,
but anyway I would prefer to find a solution that keeps the background
colour of the caret line and shows the background colour of the defined
styles.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Martin