Re: [code] Lexer creation problem.

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 08:52:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi Michael,

On Sun, 8 Nov 2015, Michael Richter wrote:

> For what it's worth, here's a lexer you can dump into the distribution if
> you like Mitchell. It makes reading SNOBOL4 code almost a possibility. :)
> [snip]

Thanks! I'd be happy to include it. However, what file extensions are
used? And are there any run/compile commands? Error patterns to match?
Syntax checking commands? The latter three, if available, would be a nice
touch, but are not mandatory.

Please feel free to send over any other lexers you have with the same kind
of information. I'd be more than happy to expand Textadept's language
support!