[code] [GTK] Scrollbar colour

From: Hugh Low <hughlow3.att.live.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 04:57:00 +0000

Hi Mitchell,

I’d just like to say firstly that you have built an incredible editor.

I’ve recently created a dark theme (inspired by Visual Studio’s theme). As an indirect result, however, the scrollbars seem to be much more difficult to see.

Is there a GTK colour setting I can change on the fly during the loading process? I’ve looked through the files but I don’t seem to be able to find what I’m after.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Hugh.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10