Re: [code] [textadept] Secure download and build

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 09:29:19 +0000

Hi Mitchell,

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:52:12 -0500 (EST), Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
> 6. I've updated my self-signed SSL cert in case you want to download
> anything else over HTTPS (the PGP key will use HTTPS by default).

These days it seems free non-self-signed certificates are available.

I've been looking into proper certificates for other projects. I've
entered the Let's Encrypt beta (I filled in a form, and a week later my
domain was whitelisted) and successfully got a signed certificate for
one of my services.

I've also been pointed to https://www.startssl.com/ , who do free domain
validated certificates (and I'm told there are others).

Regards,

Chris