Re: [code] [GTK] Scrollbar colour

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 09:09:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi Hugh,

On Tue, 17 Nov 2015, Hugh Low wrote:

> Hi Mitchell,
>
> I’d just like to say firstly that you have built an incredible editor.
>
> I’ve recently created a dark theme (inspired by Visual Studio’s theme). As an indirect result, however, the scrollbars seem to be much more difficult to see.
>
> Is there a GTK colour setting I can change on the fly during the loading process? I’ve looked through the files but I don’t seem to be able to find what I’m after.

I am not very familiar with GTK themes, but you may be able to modify the
GTK theme Textadept uses in order to change scrollbar color. Textadept's
GTK theme is `share/themes/MS-Windows/gtk-2.0/gtkrc`. I'm sorry that I'm
not able to provide any more information. Hopefully other internet
resources will be of help. Note that any changes will not be "on the fly",
but will need you to restart Textadept before they take effect.