[code] autocomplete does not work

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 01:25:27 +0100

Hi guys,
I've inserted into init.lua "textadept.editing.AUTOCOMPLETE_ALL = true"
call.
However, when I hit "ctrl + space" nothing happens.
Am I doing it correctly?

I have autocompletion for python working fine.
Also textadept default completion does not work sometimes and I have no
idea why.
Attached my current init.lua.

Best,
Pavel