Re: [code] [textadept] Secure download and build

From: <xsek.att.openmailbox.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 21:59:40 +0000

So I tried to build Textadept.

> and those signatures are in the "src/" directory

Where can I get them? I don`t see anything here:
http://foicica.com/hg/textadept/file/36b47ab6634b/src

I did 'make deps NIGHTLY=1'. Did I miss something? :-\

Anyway, verifying binary build went ok :)

BTW, when will you start releasing textadept-curses with latest ncurses
support? It will solve all my problems I think :)

Cheers