[code] How to do AsciiDoc Preview?

From: Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 09:14:48 +1000

In my work of writing documentation, the AsciiDoc markup is one I use
often. Editors such as Brackets and Atom have plugins available which
provide live preview of content marked up in AsciiDoc.

There are both Python and Ruby processors available for AsciiDoc and I
would to activate them from within Textadept. I thought the
ta-markdown module might provide inspiration and it does for handling
the markup, but not for launching a markup processor.

How could I go about doing this? For those who don't know me, I am
what's known as "code challenged", otherwise known as "utterly
clueless when it comes to coding".

--
Russell Dickenson