Re: [code] How to do AsciiDoc Preview?

From: Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 08:12:06 +1000

Mitchell,

Thank you for being able to make educated guesses in the absence of
critical information. I really should have explained the situation
better.

The solution you have provided should work as the AsciiDoc processor
is a command-line application and I can use a predetermined extension
for AsciiDoc marked-up files.

I'll try this out and reply with the results soon.

--
Russell Dickenson