[code] [textadept] perl: disable compilation on save

From: basiliscos <basiliscos.att.openmailbox.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 00:07:49 +0300

Hello!

Thanks for cool editor, I'll try to use it instead of emacs.

How to disable perl compilation check on file save? I mount the remote
file system and edit it, so, some modules are locally not available.
Texadept jumps to the start of the file and complains about imports,
that is rather irritating. How to disable that feature?

--
Best regards,
Bασιλίσκος Arcticus ὑπέρnihilisticus