Re: [code] [textadept] perl: disable compilation on save

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:14:11 +0100

Hi,

you can disable it globally in your .textadept/init.lua file:

textadept.run.CHECK_SYNTAX = false

"Check the syntax of sources files upon saving them. This applies only
to languages that have syntax-checking commands and error message
patterns defined in the syntax_commands and syntax_error_patterns
tables, respectively. The default value is true."

You can also change the Perl syntax check command (to empty) if you want
to keep other checks.