[code] Oddity in Rexx syntax colouration

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 11:37:24 +0800

Identifiers that have more than one consecutive numerical digit in them
will colour extra digits as numbers even in the middle of an identifier
that continues past the digits in question. This is easier to illustrate
than to explain:

‚ÄčI've checked with Ctrl+I and yes, it is indeed splitting "a12b34c" into
identifier (a1), number (2), identifier (b3), number (4), identifier (c).
I peeked into the Rexx lexer and couldn't find what the problem was.
AFAICT "identifier" is correctly defined and it is properly placed ahead of
number in the check order. It's a bit of a mystery to me what's going on.