[code] new lexer

From: Carl Sturtivant <sturtivant.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 07:24:05 -0600

Hello, I just wrote a lexer for the Icon programming language, successor
to SNOBOL. I'd be pleased to hand it off so it's not only Vim and Emacs
that have Icon syntax highlighting by default.

I wrote to Mitchell, attaching it and giving links to the Icon website
at the University of Arizona, and now I'm writing here without doing
that or including any links in the hope of not being spam collected.

Carl.