Re: [code] [textadept] How to disable code folding and line indentation guides

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 09:08:29 +0100

Hi,

I use something similar to toggle states, but to make them permanent you
can change settings in your
~/.textadept/properties.lua

You can have a look at Textadept's properties.lua file (which sets the
defaults) for the complete list, I think you need to change this:

-- Fold Margin.
buffer.margin_width_n[2] = not CURSES and 12 or 1
buffer.margin_mask_n[2] = buffer.MASK_FOLDERS

and indentation guides as suggested by Arnel.