Re: [code] [textadept] Secure download and build

From: <xsek.att.openmailbox.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 17:51:18 +0000

So...I`ve managed how to build it with gpg sigs and it is ok (though I
couldn't wrap building process into Arch Linux PKGBUILD, strange errors
appear while building with makepkg which are not there with simple make
command...). Some things are concern me anyway - lack of gpg sigs for
important files like makefile, lua scripts, etc. For me personally it
would be perfect to distribute one archive with all sources needed to
build and a signature to that archive, like with stable builds. It`s up
to Mitchell anyway :)

Second thing is that Letsencrypt went live with public beta and fully
operational (I checked)! So no more excuses for not having TLS by
default on foicica.com :)

Cheers