Re: [code] textadept-curses behavior via ssh in Windows cmd.exe console

From: Carl Sturtivant <sturtivant.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 00:04:34 -0600

Hello Mitchell,

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking along similar lines, but then
further investigation reveal something surprising.

I found out that if the git-bash ssh is placed on the path for the
standard windows cmd.exe console, then it that console does work in the
remote editing situation I described! I suspect it also works in the
Cygwin terminal, because that's the same terminal (mintty) used by
git-bash and does emulate an xterm.

The culprit turned out to be OpenSSH for windows which didn't grab
keystrokes correctly, and whatever the default Cygwin ssh is (possibly
the same thing).

Carl.