Re: [code] [textadept] Changing drive in textredux

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 20:09:58 +0100

Hi Thorsten,

Am 23/12/15 um 19:49 schrieb Thorsten Kampe:
> how do I change the drive in textredux' open file (Ctrl-O) pane on
> Windows? On the root of the drive there is just nowhere to go.

I guess you are the first to notice ... Could you create an issue on the
project's Github issue tracker? If you're into Lua I'm also happy to
accept a patch :-)

I think `create_list` in fs.lua needs a fix to change "parent" to a list
of drives if necessary on Windows.

As a workaround you could create a shortcut to open another drive,
assuming you use Textredux hijack, in your init.lua:

keys.c1 = { io.open_file, 'D:/' }

Hope this helps,