Re: [code] Re: [textadept] Changing drive in textredux

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 20:53:40 +0100

Am 23/12/15 um 20:18 schrieb Thorsten Kampe:
>> As a workaround you could create a shortcut to open another drive,
>> assuming you use Textredux hijack, in your init.lua:
>>
>> keys.c1 = { io.open_file, 'D:/' }
>
> What does that do? What key is it assigned to?

Sorry, I copied from the wrong place in my `init.lua`. (That would try
to open an existing file, I use this for often opened files like Todos.)
You could try something like

keys.c1 = function() textredux.fs.open_file("D:") end

The shortcut is "Ctrl-1", you could change that to whatever you like of
course.

I don't have a Windows box ready so I don't know if that will work ...