[code] [textadept] run external app from editor

From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten.att.thorstenkampe.de>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 17:16:46 +0100

Hi,

I would like to be able to run two external commands from within the
editor:

1. `runscript` with the argument of the filename in the current
buffer. This should be possible for all file types - as runscript is
a wrapping extension to interpreter. Output of `runscript` should go
into a buffer of Textadept.

2. `showdocs` with the arguments "devdocs", "full_name_of_file" and
"selected text in editor". This will open a browser and so the output
should not be captured.

How can I achieve this? I had a look at the "Compile and Run Code"
section of Quick Reference but I didn't understand it.

Thorsten