[code] Line wrapping and indentation don't play nice together

From: Rena <hyperhacker.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 20:59:18 -0500

In Textadept 8.4, If I have a long line which is also indented, and I have
line wrapping on, the wrapped parts aren't indented to match the line,
which is pretty ugly. eg I get this:

    this is a long, indented
line, but this part isn't
indented.

Whereas I want this:

    this is a long, indented
    line, and this part is
    also indented.

Where both examples are one long line. How do I achieve this?

--
Sent from my Game Boy.