[code] [scintillua] New lexers

From: Marc André Tanner <mat.att.brain-dump.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 12:26:30 +0100

Hi,

 [ Apologies if you receive this mail twice I sent it once while
   not being subscribed to the list and it is likely still haning
   around in some queue. ]

I would like to thank you for writing the excellent LPeg based lexers.
They are simple yet efficient and thus a perfect match for my vim-like
editor vis. Since integrating scintillua a few new lexers for:

 - apl
 - faust
 - ledger
 - man/roff
 - pure

were contributed. They can be found at:

 https://github.com/martanne/vis/tree/master/lexers

and should work as is in a scintillua context (they might be incomplete
with regard to code folding as vis currently does not support it).
The corresponding file extensions currently used by vis can be seen at:

 https://github.com/martanne/vis/blob/master/visrc.lua

As I am not really familiar with Scintilla integration I hope that
these pointers are enough for you to consider merging them?

Cheers,
Marc

--
 Marc André Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: 10C93617