Re: [code] Your uses of Textadept?

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:43:05 +0100

Hi Richard,

can you maybe give some examples on how Textadept helps in your
workflows (just curious) and another question, how many people are using
Textadept and how do you manage updates in your library?

I do recommend Textadept to friends and help them write some short cuts,
but when they ask me the next time, one year later, Textadept usually
has moved on a bit ...