Re: [code] [textadept] Spawn crash on OS X

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 15:52:31 +0100

Am 08/01/16 um 15:32 schrieb Mitchell:
>> 08/01/16 10:11:56,635 ReportCrash[28797]: Saved crash report for
>> textadept [...]
>
> I got a report from a user with a spawn related crash, so I'm pretty sure
> it's confirmed. The temporary workaround is to disable syntax checking
> from ~/.textadept/init.lua:
>
> textadept.run.CHECK_SYNTAX = false

Ah, it's not really a problem, I didn't even notice it, it's just
filling up in the logs and Console.app reports "Removing excessive log
file [...]".

There is a couple of results for "crashed on child side of fork
pre-exec" and OS X when searching but I didn't really find something
that seemed to be applicable directly.