Re: [code] Silly little templating snippets system

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 01:22:56 +0800

You know, one that that strikes me with Textadept is how simple it is to
enhance. Back when I was evaluating editors, something like that stupid
little block of code there would have been a monstrous Java thing for jEdit
and would have been a never-ending litany of pain to tease out of Sublime
Text's pathetic documentation. The single problem I had here was a case of
user brain death: I searched for every conceivable (and several
inconceivable) words to find the init.lua root ... except for "home".
Everything else was trivial to conceive and find the documentation for.
The end product was a comfortably small amount of easily-understood code.

I'm really finding Textadept enjoyable--actively enjoyable--to work with.
Whereas I was merely, when I switched, looking for an editor that "got out
of the way".