[code] Re: The hopeful return

From: Arnel L. <jalespring.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:19:56 +0800

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 15:17:25 -0500, code.att.baez.nyc wrote:
> First, I’m *still* working on a package manager for Textadept. I think I
> should have something working soon. Just took a bit of fiddling with
> luarocks. I’ll post up the second I feel it’s ready (aka: actually
> documented and not the blistering mess it is now)…

Hi Alejandro,

I'd be interested to see what you have there, especially now that more people are contributing modules to Textadept. I worked on one last year, loosely based on Vundle for Vim, but I've gotten stalled on it myself. Since I'm not familiar with how
LuaRocks works, I hope to play around with what you have once it's released.

----
Thanks,
Arnel
---