Re: [code] Re: The hopeful return

From: <code.att.baez.nyc>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 14:44:46 -0500

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016, at 03:19 AM, Arnel L. wrote:
> Hi Alejandro,
>
> I'd be interested to see what you have there, especially now that more
> people are contributing modules to Textadept. I worked on one last year,
> loosely based on Vundle for Vim, but I've gotten stalled on it myself.
> Since I'm not familiar with how
> LuaRocks works, I hope to play around with what you have once it's
> released.

Hi Arnel,

I'll try to keep the speed of things and release the package manager as
soon as possible. Speaking on it, Luarocks 2.3.0 just came out. While
the package manager is based on v2.2.2, thinking of publishing what I
have currently, after clean up and documentation are done. After, I'll
update the work to luarocks v2.3.0 along the way. This should keep the
time from this post and release at a minimum.

I'll speak more of the package manager, once it's released.