[code] Lexer messages in a message buffer

From: Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 21:26:45 +1000

Textadept automatically runs a checker over my DocBook XML file when I save
it, and adds messages as new lines directly under the offending line. I
would prefer to have these messages appear in a message buffer (not sure
about the terminology) so that the buffer itself is not littered with
messages.

Is this possible and if so, how?

--
Russell