Re: [code] disable "Reload modified file?" dialog

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:12:44 +0100

Hi Carl,

in Textadept's /core/file_io.lua, lines 290ff you can see how this
currently handled.

I think you could write your own events.FILE_CHANGED handler (which
needs to be inserted before the current one or you remove this handler),
which would just do a `io.reload_file`.

Maybe some notification that the file has been updated by writing a
statusbar update is also useful.

Let us know if you need more details on how to write your own event handler.