Re: [code] The hopeful return

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:34:05 +0100

Hi,

as for the MoonScript lexer I think it would be great to have this part
of Textadept, but is that a typo?

https://github.com/abaez/ta-lexers/blob/master/moonscript.lua#L130

Also there is the recently updated lexer by MoonScript's author himself

https://github.com/leafo/moonscript-textadept/blob/master/lexers/moonscript.moon

Alejandro, can you maybe coordinate with him to have one definite
version? I think there are a few minor differences, e.g. with classes.