Re: [code] disable "Reload modified file?" dialog

From: Carl Sturtivant <sturtivant.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:01:54 -0600

Hello Robert,

OK, I understand the meaning of the code you indicated; thanks for
pointing out where it resides.

Can I attach my new handler in my .textadept/init.lua file or in some
other file in .textadept, so I can keep my textadept installation pure?
Can I perhaps make .textadept/core/file_io.lua in fact, and put the code
to replace the handler in there?

In fact how do I need to organize this? The actual coding looks simple,
just not these administrative matters.

Thank you,
Carl.