Re: [code] Autoclosure of XML and HTML tags

From: Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 13:18:15 +1000

Robert,

Thank you. The modules I had been trying to use [1] were written by
SirAlaran and linked from the Textadept wiki. The link you provided [2]
looks to be a more current version of the same modules, as those on
Bitbucket were last updated in February 2012. It seems both were written by
Brian Schott.

I'll those at [2] and see if I get the result I seek.

[1] https://bitbucket.org/SirAlaran/ta-xml/
[2]
https://github.com/Hackerpilot/TextadeptModules/blob/master/modules/common/xml.lua