Re: [code] Using the "term" theme in the GTK version

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 13:27:38 +0100

Hi Markus,

Am 31/01/16 um 12:50 schrieb Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer:
> I would like to use the very same color scheme in the Curses and GTK
> version.
>
> But naively using the "term" theme gives very strange results - it
> enables a proportional font (??) and the colors seem completely
> wrong.
>
> Any hints?

the Curses theme is using your terminal emulator's theme, which is why
the ui.set_theme is usually wrapped like

if not CURSES then ui.set_theme(...) end

You could try using one of the base16-themes for Textadept[1], there are
also variants for various terminals[2], so you could try using one of
these in your terminal emulator.

Not sure whether this would give you the exact same colors for all
styles though.

[1]: https://github.com/rgieseke/textadept-themes
[2]: https://github.com/chriskempson/base16-builder