[code] building from source

From: Martin \ <et.code.att.ethome.sk>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:50:42 +0100

Hello

so after some time, I decided to give textadpet bulding a try.
I remember it used to be pretty complicated, fetching all the deps.
I am trying this on Linux.

From reading Makefile it seems like there is deps target now.

I issued `make deps`, which fetched almost all the deps correctly, however I
got this error:
=> mkdir cdk && tar xzf cdk.tar.gz -C cdk && mv cdk/*/* cdk
=> mv cdk/include/*.h cdk
=> patch -d cdk -N -p1 < cdk.patch
=> patching file binding.c
=> patching file cdk.c
=> patching file cdk.h
=> patching file cdk_config.h
=> patching file cdk_util.h
=> patching file cdk_version.h
=> patching file cdkscreen.c
=> patching file draw.c
=> patching file entry.c
=> patching file fselect.c
=> Hunk #1 succeeded at 1108 (offset 4 lines).
=> Hunk #2 succeeded at 1325 (offset 9 lines).
=> Hunk #3 succeeded at 1384 (offset 9 lines).
=> patching file gen-scale.c
=> patching file gen-scale.h
=> patching file gen-slider.c
=> Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Skipping patch.
=> 1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file gen-slider.c.rej
=> patching file gen-slider.h
=> patching file itemlist.c
=> patching file matrix.c
=> patching file view_info.c
=> patching file viewer.c
=> Makefile:445: recipe for target 'cdk' failed
=> make: *** [cdk] Error 1

Subsequent `make` builds normal GTK textadept and jit versions just fine but, I
guess due to cdk patch failing, CLI version is not built.

Personally that is not a problem for me, but I would like to know if CDK build
part is broken?

Or it's something on my machine?

  eto