Re: [code] RFC: Introduce ui.tabs_always setting.

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 08:45:32 -0500 (EST)

Hi Markus,

On Sun, 31 Jan 2016, Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer wrote:

> From the attached HG changeset:
>
> This setting reduces visual noise when opening or closing the
> second visible buffer.
>
> When this option is set, the tab bar is always displayed.
>
> This option is only effective when ui.tabs is `true`.

Thanks for your hard work! I would rather have the `ui.tabs` option always
show tabs than having a separate option to do so (Textadept probably has
too many options as it is...).

I don't use tabs, so I can't complain about any "visual noise" when
opening or closing a second buffer. However, if the community prefers to
always have at least one tab showing, then I'll make it so.