[code] menukey keyboard context menu attempt

From: Martin \ <et.code.att.ethome.sk>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 17:39:37 +0100

So finally I hopefully assembled enough knowledge to make my "menu key" dream
reality.

For those unaware, "menu key" is bit unusual/forgotten key found usually right
of right winkey (key with Windows logo aka Super) found on *proper* standalone
keyboards and *proper* notebook keyboards.

It behaves like doing contextual right click with mouse, but you don't need to
grab mouse, tap touchpad or any silliness like that.

Proper standalone keyboards are becoming niche and it's quite a rarity on
notebooks these days, but there are (hey I believe I am certainly not alone in
this) some anal people like me, who hunt for them. On crippled or weird
(official apple) keyboards this should do nothing, so it should be non-issue
in such cases.

The idea is to have context menu popup with keyboard, leaving some hard to
press/remember key-chords free, and to allow user use ctx.menu more
efficiently from within lua modules.

It should work with both normal navigation and virtual space enabled.
There is problem I am unable to solve, when menu is invoked near bottom of the
screen, it "collapses", but this is better than nothing.

As I have no clue how hg works here are some additional data about "default"
branch I am in:
=> % hg identify
=> e56662997e8d+
=> % hg identify --num