[code] Need some LPEG advice.

From: Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer <markus.att.oberhumer.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 15:18:36 +0100

Hi,

I initially discovered lua & textadept by stumbling over lpeg, and
playing with the lexers actually is the real fun in textadept.

I've now tried to improve to C/C++ lexer to detect function calls (easy)
and function definitions (hard) - I'm stuck with the equivalent of

  entity.name.function.c
  entity.name.function.c++

Any hints?

Somewhat related, would it be possible to automatically convert these
.plist/.yaml syntax files to LPEG?