[code] Strange embedded lexer behavior

From: Carl Sturtivant <sturtivant.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:38:45 -0600

Hello,

I've almost perfectly successfully embedded lexers for D in three ways,
and for CSS in one way, and for JavaScript in one way, inside the Diet
template lexer under construction.

But when I embed the Markdown lexer it pulls in the HTML lexer which
pulls in the CSS lexer and the JavaScript lexer, and for some reason
that makes a complete mess of lexing parts of my document that are not
delimited as Markdown.

Any idea what the issues are here?

Carl.