[code] [textadept] Module with font

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 11:30:42 +0100

Hi,

I've been thinking about shipping a Textadept module with a font.
Apparently I would need to add to the font path with something like
`FcConfigAppFontAddDir` or work with environment variables[1]. Is there
a way to tell Scintilla to use a font file from a full path?

I can of course add install instructions but simplifying the
installation process would be nice.

Thanks for any pointers,
Roberf

[1] http://mces.blogspot.de/2015/05/how-to-use-custom-application-fonts.html