[code] [textadept] Undo stack information

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 17:19:18 +0000

Hi,

I think the answer is "no, Scintilla does't support this", but in case I
missed anything, is there any way to either programatically query the undo
state, or attach other information to it? My current use case is restoring
other information along with an undo (eg cursor position to the start of
the affected area).

Any of these would probably do the trick:
* Tagging undo entries with extra data when calling undo(), and retrieving
it later.
* Actually finding out the region affected by the topmost undo entry
* Finding the depth of the undo buffer (so I could keep a matching table
which would mostly be right)

Chris