[code] Turning off syntax highlighting/theme

From: Arnel <jalespring.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 22:24:50 +0800

Hello,

Is there a way to turn off syntax highlighting or the theme without editing
'ui.lua'?

If I comment out the 'ui.set_theme()' line in my 'init.lua' it will revert to
the default theme which is 'light.lua.' If I'm not mistaken, the only other
option is to somehow "disable" the buffer properties set in the theme you are
currently using (setting their values to nil, maybe?).

It doesn't appear to have been discussed in the mailing list archives, so I'd
appreciate some pointers. Thanks in advance.

----
Thank you,
Arnel