Re: [code] Re: Turning off syntax highlighting/theme

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 20:44:56 +0100

Hi,

Am 14/03/16 um 04:13 schrieb Arnel:
> Funny you should mention that - what led me to ask this was an ongoing one-man
> experiment to see how disabling syntax highlighting would affect his
> programming:
>
> https://www.robertmelton.com/2016/03/13/syntax-highlighting-off/

yeah, I saw that article too :-)

If you build one of these themes for Textadept, please share! It might
be easier to start from the default light theme, I just thought of the
greenscreen-theme as a monochromish example.

It might also be useful to have a toggle-mode like in Mitchell's
example. Sometimes having syntax highlight to find that missing quote
char might be useful.