[code] Re: Turning off syntax highlighting/theme

From: Arnel <jalespring.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 20:18:25 +0800

Hi Robert,

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 20:44:56 +0100, Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de> wrote:
> If you build one of these themes for Textadept, please share! It might
> be easier to start from the default light theme, I just thought of the
> greenscreen-theme as a monochromish example.

I did use the default light and dark themes for some of the options, especially
those that weren't provided in the "no-frils" Vim colorscheme (e.g.,
bookmarks), which I used as the basis of the colors.

> It might also be useful to have a toggle-mode like in Mitchell's
> example. Sometimes having syntax highlight to find that missing quote
> char might be useful.

Certainly. The "no-fril" themes change the background color of strings if you
set a certain variable. Would that be sufficient, or is it better to change the
foreground color as well?

----
Thank you,
Arnel