[code] Small bug in Rexx syntax highlighting.

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 00:07:42 +0800

In Rexx code, backslashes have no meaning inside of a string. This line of
code, for example…

changestr('\', path, '/')

…should have the '/' and '\' highlighted as a string while path is
highlighted as an identifier. Instead the following parts are highlighted
as a string…

'\', name, '
')

while the / character is highlighted as an operator.